Thursday 17 January 2013

Sorry!

Hey, 

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in over 3 months, I feel so bad but I have been busy and stuff. 

I will try to post more from this day forth. :)


Updates about me:


  • I got some amazing Christmas presents !!
  • I made a new years resolution to lose weight (currently failing).
  • I am still in the second year of college
  • I am stressing about my future as I choose not to go to university. 
  • GRR!
  • I am still with my boyfriend Kieran :) Who i love :D
  • I am a christian, I got baptised on the 23rd of December 2012.
  • I have some great friends. 
I cant think of anything more at this moment. 



Hope you all had a great Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful 2013 :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment away :D