Tuesday 4 September 2012

Staying up late... I have to stop.. College starts soon

Hey, 

So basically I can't help but stay up till 3 or 4 somit in the morning which makes me sleep late into the day, plus if I need to be up early it means I'm tired throughout the whole day... This is not healthy and i just CANT HELP IT!!!! 

So as college starts on the 12th September I will have to at least start going to bed before 1 in the morning so I am not as sleepy in college. 

I will start doing that a few days before College starts so I can slowly get into a routine.  

It will be my second year at college so I really want to do well and get either a Merit or a Distinction.. and I CANT do that if I am half asleep...

I hope I can do this, as I am letting myself down. 


Tara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment away :D